Welcome to my naturopathic medicine practice located in Collingwood, Ontario, just minutes from Blue Mountain, Thornbury, Clarksburg, Meaford, Markdale, Wasaga Beach, Stayner and Creemore.
I’m a naturopathic doctor with a special interest in gut health and digestion. I help people with gastrointestinal conditions like IBS, SIBO, Crohn’s and colitis. The complex nature of these conditions make them difficult to manage with drugs alone; however, patients often benefit from care that integrates clinical nutrition (dietary changes), lifestyle counselling (addressing sleep, stress, exercise), botanical medicine (herbs) and nutraceuticals (supplements).
Why my approach is different:
- I’m evidence-based. My decisions about assessment and treatment are based on science.
- I’m practical. I help people with complex problems but I keep things as simple and streamlined as possible.
- I’m integrative. I don’t ignore or reject conventional medicine; I work alongside it as an ally to your family doctor.
- I’m thorough. I treat the whole person, not one concern at a time. I treat the underlying cause of symptoms so there is less need to suppress or mask symptoms with drugs.
- My visits are longer. I take the time to really understand what is driving dysfunction in your body so that I can advocate for the best possible course of action to restore balance and promote healing.
- I really love what I do. I help people understand what is going on with their bodies so they feel empowered to take meaningful action and change their trajectory.
- I’m compassionate. I really care about the people I help!
I help people with:
- Abdominal pain
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) like Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Heartburn, acid reflux & gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Gluten sensitivity/non-celiac gluten sensitivity/celiac disease
- Food sensitivities/intolerances/leaky gut
I help people with the following conditions that can be related to underlying gut issues:
- Autoimmune disease
I practice at Be Well Collingwood, a naturopathic clinic located at 65 Fourth Street East, Collingwood. If you’d like to learn more about how I can help you please schedule a complimentary Discovery Visit which allows us to become acquainted and decide if I’m the right naturopathic doctor for your unique situation.
You can learn more and book online here or call my office at 705-446-2200 to speak with a friendly human who would be happy to assist you.
Prior to your first appointment please download and complete the appropriate new patient form and bring it with you. If you don’t have easy access to a printer please arrive 15 minutes early to complete this form in our waiting room before your visit begins. Alternatively you can complete my electronic form; you will receive instructions for this in the email that confirms your appointment booking.
Adult New Patient Form (16+)
Child New Patient Form (0-15)
I look forward to working with you!
-Dr Aranka Jones ND